It's in our nature to interact with others. It's inevitable, therefore, that sometimes we won't be able to avoid upsetting or annoying other people, and vice versa.
Here are just a few of the annoying situations that nearly all of us have found ourselves in. We recommend that you try to avoid making these mistakes yourself - unless, of course, that's actually your goal!
But in all seriousness, if you find someone doing any of the following to you, it's better to just smile and stay positive rather than get angry.
1. When someone 'relaxes' too much on the plane.
2.When someone stands behind you when you're working.
3.When someone loudly explains everything that's going on in a movie.
4. When someone stands way too close to you while you're waiting in line.
5. When someone interrupts you by loudly saying 'What?' every few seconds.
6. When someone sighs, frowns, or glares at you to make sure you know they're annoyed.
7. When someone slams a door to make sure you know they've arrived.
8. When someone says 'I knew that' or 'I told you so' to make sure you know how intelligent they are.
9. When someone is far too engrossed in their smartphone to notice you.
10. When someone laughs at your misfortune.
11. When someone stares at you intently for no reason... and keeps staring.
Practica tus habilidades de escritura debatiendo las siguientes cuestiones