You should have breakfast, but only if you are hungry. If you are not, there’s no special benefit to eating it.
A group of scientists looked at many studies about the benefits of breakfast. They noticed that the results varied depending on who paid for them. For example, if a cereal company funded a study, it usually found that breakfast is good for your health.
The scientists concluded that there is no real evidence for the importance of breakfast. If you’re hungry, eat it. But don’t feel bad if you skip it; breakfast has no mystical powers.
- According to the article, what are the special benefits of eating breakfast?
- What did scientist noticed?
- What would a study done by a cereal company probably find?
- You shouldn't feel bad if
- What should you do regarding breakfast?